Fiddling With My Food!

Enjoying your food is FUNdamental!

Ruth’s Chris Steak House

I guess I just had to try it. Sean Hannity talks Ruth’s Chris up so much. And you know what, they do serve a pretty darn good steak. I comes too hot to eat and stays hot for the entire meal. In the long run that is good and they do serve as good a steak as I’ve eaten. I’d say about 10% better than any I’ve had, but at twice the price. Do the math, I did, and I don’t expect to go back. It’s kind of like the old 80/20 rule. 80% of the results come from 20% of the effort, to get the other 20% of the results you seek, you need to put in the other 80% of effort. In most cases it just isn’t worth it and neither is Ruth’s Chris.


July 31, 2008 Posted by | Beef | , , , , | Leave a comment